I am a surf and portrait photographer, journalist, traveler, and an aquaholic. Even though I grew up in a landlocked country in the heart of Europe, deep down I have always been an island gal.
When I was a little girl, a huge wallpaper adorned the wall of my bedroom. It was a photograph of a beautiful white sand beach with palm trees bending towards the ocean. I used to fall asleep and wake up seeing this every day, and God only knows if that’s what caused my love for the ocean.
My photographs are dynamic, full of life, and colors. You can feel the atmosphere of the place radiating from them. In my portrait photography I aim to capture that twinkle sparkling within you when you do what you love, and the beauty of your true self.
I hold a bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Media Communications. I have been published in several international digital as well as print publications, and my photography has been exhibited in galleries in New York and Slovakia.
I love to dance, swim in the ocean, and I am only happy in the sun. I like big cities and small beaches. My passion is to travel the world, and my home is wherever waves crash. Currently, I live in New York City, or where the sky touches the sea.
- 2018 I Am Being, The Living Gallery, Group Show
- 2018 Firing: Women Photograph, Brooklyn Surf Company, Group Show
- 2018 Firing: Women Photograph, Picture Farm Gallery, Group Show
- 2017 Women Shoot Surf, June Bar Bushwick, Group Show
- 2017 Bowery Slides, Patagonia Bowery, Group Show
- 2017 Girls Do It Better, Rockaway Beach Bakery, Solo Show
- 2015 Aloha Zivot, Galeria Mlyny Nitra, Solo Show
- 2015 Aloha Zivot, Urban Space Bratislava, Solo Show
- 2015 Aloha Zivot, Urban House Bratislava, Solo Show
- 2012 One-Nite Floor Show, Soho Photo Gallery, Group Show
- 2012 Bushwick Daily Photography Show, Brooklyn Fire Proof, Group Show